Our combination of natural Alpine Elderberry, Blackberry and Rosehip is packed full of antioxidants and vitamins. Plus, with extra Vitamin C, it helps to support the normal functioning of the immune system in each delicious dose. It is our top priority to keep your little ones healthy and happy so we have developed this formula with 25% less sugar than the best selling elderberry syrup and other elderberry syrups on the market, while still maintaining a natural tasty flavour that your baba won’t be able to resist.
• Developed specifically for children 12 months+ to support immune health
• Single dose in summer, double in winter to support winter wellness
• Elderberries are rich in natural antioxidants
• Includes Bramble and Rosehip for anti-viral properties
• Only 35% sugar V 60% in other elderberry syrups for children
• Suitable for vegans and gluten free diets
• No nasties: no artificial colours, flavourings or additives
Baba West Alpine Elderberry & Rosehip is suitable for:
• Children age 12 months +
• For those wanting to support year-round immune health, or for a boost during winter
• Vegan diet
• Gluten-free diet
Recommended daily dose: Children 1 - 12 years: 5ml (1 teaspoon) During winter: Children 1 - 12 years: 10ml (2 teaspoons)
How to store
Once opened, keep tightly sealed and store in a dry place below 25C.
Each dose of Baba West Alpine Elderberry & Rosehip contains: Elderberry juice from concentrate (65.3%), Sucrose (17.5%), blackberry juice from concentrate (10%), rosehip juice from concentrate (6.5%), ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) (0.6%), potassium sorbate (0.1%). Total Sugar: 34.1% of which 16.6% are fruit sugars and 17.5% is sucrose.
Per 5ml (1 teaspoon) typically provides: NRV%
Vitamin C 32.5mg
Elderberry 950mg -
• Free from dairy, gluten, GMO, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives