Strawberry & Baba West Alpine Elderberry Ice Lollies
These nutrient-rich ice lollies are a delightful treat for your children. Made with Baba West Alpine Elderberry & Rosehip, fresh fruits, and a dash of honey, they're a refreshing and healthy alternative to store-bought options.
This recipe is recommended for children older than 1 year.
- 6 teaspoons (30ml) of Baba West Alpine Elderberry & Rosehip: This ingredient provides the health benefits of antioxidants and vitamins that come from elderberries and rosehips with 25% less sugar than other leading brands. Plus, the delicious taste will be a hit with the kids.
- 2 ripe bananas: Bananas are a great source of potassium and provide a natural sweetness to our ice lollies.
- 1 cup of strawberries: Apart from their natural sweetness and vibrant colour, strawberries are loaded with vitamin C, folate, and manganese.
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk: Almond milk offers a low-calorie, low-sugar base and is rich in vitamin E.
- 1 tablespoon of honey: Honey is a natural sweetener and is rich in antioxidants.
- In a blender, combine the Baba West Alpine Elderberry & Rosehip, ripe bananas, strawberries, almond milk, and honey.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into ice lolly moulds, leaving a bit of space at the top for expansion as they freeze.
- Insert the ice lolly sticks and place the moulds in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until completely solid.
- To serve, run the moulds under warm water briefly to help release the ice lollies.
This recipe yields approximately 6 standard-sized ice lollies, each containing the recommended daily dose of Baba West Alpine Elderberry & Rosehip.
Now, your children can enjoy a delicious, nutritious, and refreshing treat on a hot day. Enjoy!